Monday, October 3, 2011

Haven't Seen General Conference Yet

Dear Whoever is Reading,

This is Elder Jensen.

Copy.

Jensen to Utah.

Anyone there...?

Do you read?

Over.

Last week, aliens inva--- South Auckland.

Breaking up ---- does --- where ----

Good afternoon! This week has been a good one. Elder Hoffman and I focused on receiving revelation, especially through prayer. It's been very humbling to see the Lord's hand in the work. Both of our sets we ready to come to church, but after a half hour, they both weren't there. After much prayer, they showed up! It was a miracle.

I've been chastised a lot by the Spirit this last week. I've learned that I need to be a better leader and focus on the needs of each individual missionary in the district, just as much as I need to work on my own area. The district is doing better now than a couple of weeks ago. Sister Auva'a is finishing strong and Sister Leu wants to start the area off well. One elder is struggling, training a half deaf Tongan who speaks no English and feels discouraged from recent converts not coming to church. He's doing all he can, so I've been trying to encourage him. This work is hard!

That's part of my letter to President.

Good week. Love you guys. Bye.

I'm sorry if I'm the worst... JK LOL

Love,
Elder Jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment