Monday, February 13, 2012

There is no end to miracles

Dear Palagi Pepelos,

Haha you don't even know what that says, unless you're Samoan, in which case it wouldn't apply. This week was really good. All the weeks are really good. If there's one thing that I've learned from this area, it would be this: the only thing stopping us is us. My vision of what can be accomplished is just going through the roof. The Lord has so much He needs us to be doing and we just need to rise to the task. When you set your eyes on the Savior and don't look back, all things are possible. I just had this thought as I was talking with Elder White and reading some negative stuff that someone sent him about the church. (By the way, Dad, to answer your question, it just started raining right now -- sorry, back to the point). This was my thought though: Doubt comes from disobedience. If you want to know the gospel is true, do what I did and live the way the gospel says until you do know it's true. If you want to increase your faith, increase your obedience! I know Jesus Christ lives still today and that this is His church -- more than just a religion, but eternal life. I really love you guys and I just want you to be happy. Please live the gospel. Please be obedient to everything.

Thanks for all the emails -- really appreciate it. We had some great things happening last week, but this is all I'm writing today. Please send your complaints to sassy10goozit@comcast.net. Thank you. One of the best feelings in the world is the feeling of accomplishment -- setting a goal and achieving it. Goals are important and thinking to the future is crucial. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Hey, that reminds me of Vanhin Pope. I hope his teaches are going well. Okay bye!

Love,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment