Monday, August 27, 2012

Short and Sweet


Dear Family,
 
Thanks for your emails. Love you heaps. I had a great week. I learned that the Lord knows us better than we know ourselves. I'm really grateful for President Lekias and for how inspired he is.
 
It is good to hear that Sisters Auva'a and Fu'e stopped by. Two hours talking with you huh? I think they need to get some lives. No, just kidding, mostly...
 
I am really sorry but I don't have any more time to email today! You asked some great questions that I will answer at another time if you ask them again. I still love the work and will keep working hard. Have a good week!
 
We had a great miracle where this lady wasn't going to get baptized in an area about two hours north of here, then we gave her a call and encouraged her and then she got baptized the next morning! All she needed was some belief in herself and she was in the water! It was amazing because usually we don't call other missionaries' investigators but when the elders called to let us know about the disappointment, we felt a distinct impression to call the woman and encourage her. It ended up in a covenant to the Lord. Small and simple things...
 
Love,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment