Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Report

1022 hours -- Elder Jensen reporting.

Dear Family,

Hello. How are you all doing? I'm doing neat as (this is one combination of
words you do not hear here; nor swell as). Time is like lightning right
now! It's ridiculous. I didn't even know time could go so fast. I was sure
while I was in Manurewa that things were moving as fast as possible. I was
just so busy, I thought, "This is crazy!" Now I just think, "Congrats Elder
Jensen, you've officially hit warp speed. Way to go."

Congratulations Megan! Way to go with the tumbling thing! That's mean
as. I'm so proud of you. It's great to hear how hard you are working.
I love you!

So the computer just rebooted and destroyed my email.... Therefore I
am just going to say have a great week! Love you guys. We've been
having heaps of miracles and soon we're going to be covering some
extra wards. One of them has heaps of Kiribati people. I love them.
And they love it when you speak the language. Okay I'm scared the
computer is going to turn off, so see ya later. Well, bye.

Ofa atu.

Love,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment