Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beautiful Sunny Days...

Hey people,

How's it? I'm doing great. Today I don't have any time so I pretty much won't write anything, the reason being that we helped Jared Reid -- a guy in one of our wards -- get everything together to head to the airport... for his mission! Mean! It was crazy because I could just picture it all almost a year ago when I was packing and going to the MTC and then to the airport and all the tears and the goodbyes and you all stayed in America while I headed to New Zealand... suckers! Haha nah, but it was cool seeing him say goodbye to his family and throw a few measly items in his one suitcase. He's the only member in his family and was baptized less than two years ago -- my third zone leader was the missionary that baptized him. I gave him a couple of shirts and other stuff and Elder Walker gave him some ties. Jared's the man! His testimony is solid as and he is going to work miracles. Missionary work = the best. P.S. He is serving in Singapore, so he'll be in the Provo MTC. Write him on dear elder if anyone has time!

This last week we had a trade-off with the assistants and I learned heaps. This work really is the Lord's work and success comes through Him. A.K.A. revelation. So Elder Walker and I have been focusing on seeking the promptings of the Spirit in literally everything we do. We had a powerful lesson just yesterday where the Spirit was annihilating this man, because of our listening to him and to the Spirit. My thought from that trade-off is this from Preach My Gospel: "Salvation cannot come without revelation." The Spirit will direct us in every aspect of our lives if we ask (pray), seek (study), and knock (act!).

Love you guys. Thanks for everything and I'm sorry again that I never write. I haven't had a normal P-day in ages. By the way, anybody who I now quickly write an email to, know that time is short and that's why I won't say much. Hugs and kisses. Fa! (See you in Samoan)

Love,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment