Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's me...again. Sorry

Family and Friends,
 
I don't have much time today, so sorry. I have a question for all of you. What more do you all want me to include in this big e-mail? I just kinda write stuff and hope you care. Do you want to hear about more investigators, about my preparation days, about my companion, about my area, I don't know...? Please send your ideas and suggestions to the family of Elder Zachary Jensen and they will fill me in. Also, family, you don't have to send your ideas and suggestions to yourselves. That's dumb. Just tell me if you have anything.
 
It was cool because we talked to this guy this morning before we came to e-mails and he is less active and he knows three or four keen people. Pretty sweet eh? It was a miracle because usually we don't proselyte on P-days.
 
Okay, sorry, love you all, thanks for everything. Bye!
 
Elder Jensen
 
P.S. Take your complaints about the lack of longevity of this e-mail to anywhere other than me. Thank you.
 
P.P.S. Emergency! Kelsi Foutz, I need your address! Someone hunt her down please. Kelsi, Send me a letter. Hope everything is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment